NKY Scholar House Case Manager
Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community-based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment, and leadership.
We currently have a Full-Time, opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient.
Brighton Center's Early Childhood Education department is looking for a Case Manager to join our team!
To partner with individuals and their families while assisting them in overcoming barriers and setting goals for school completion and economic stability.
- Recruit Families into the NKY Scholar House program, a comprehensive statewide, two-generation self-sufficiency program for single-parent families.
- Assess families using the Self Sufficiency Matrix
- Help families access community resources
- Data Entry and Program Evaluation
- A Bachelor's degree and/or combination of education/training and experience (professional and/or lived) is valued and will be highly considered
- Relationship building skills
- Communication skills
- Experience working with low-income populations
- Cultural Competency
Pay Rate: $30,000-$32,000 per Year Exempt
To apply for this position, please log onto www.brightoncenter.com/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
No Calls Please