Lead Teachers: Early Childhood Education
Great Opportunity if you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children! Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community-based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment, and leadership. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for Full-time Lead Teachers at our high-quality Early Childhood Educational programs Bright Days and Early Scholars in Newport, Kentucky. Successful candidates will ensure center compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, supervise children during all activities and individualize classroom instruction to prepare participating children to be successful in school.
Candidates must be passionate about teaching and caring for young children, flexible and energetic.
Responsibilities (Not Inclusive):
- Assist and supervise children during all activities.
- Develop and maintain positive communication with parents.
- Assist and participate in developing classroom activities.
- Implement appropriate behavior management techniques.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or a degree in Early Childhood Education and/or combination of education/training and experience (professional and/or lived) is valued and will be highly considered
- Minimum of one year of experience in early childhood development.
- Ability to carry 20-35 lbs.
Starting at $15.00 (Lead Teachers)
Please apply to: www.brightoncenter.com/careers
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- FSA Medical & FSA Childcare
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) with up to 6% match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Discount Childcare
Keyword Search Options: Early Childhood Education, Daycare, Childcare, Assistant Teacher, Teacher, Lead Teacher, Classroom
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.