Full Time, Non-Exempt
Bright Days Child Development Center & Early Scholars Child Development Center
- Assist and supervise children during all activities
- Develop and maintain positive communication with parents
- Assist and participate in developing classroom activities
- Implement appropriate behavior management techniques
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or a degree in Early Childhood Education and/or a combination of education/training and experience (professional and/or lived) is valued and will be highly considered
- Minimum of one year of experience in early childhood development.
- Ability to carry 20-35 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting at $17.00 Per Hour
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Accrued Sick Time
- 11.5 Paid Holidays
Contact Dellisa Ford-Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword Search Options: Early Childhood Education, Daycare, Childcare, Assistant Teacher, Teacher, Lead Teacher, Classroom
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.