Assistant Teachers: Early Childhood Education
Great Opportunity if you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children! Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community-based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment, and leadership. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for Full-time Assistant Teachers at our high-quality Early Childhood Educational programs Bright Days and Early Scholars in Newport, Kentucky. Successful candidates will ensure center compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, supervise children during all activities and individualize classroom instruction to prepare participating children to be successful in school.
Brighton Center is looking for early childhood education teachers to provide quality care and learning experiences to children from the ages of 6 weeks through the age of 12. Candidates must be passionate about teaching and caring for young children, flexible and energetic. If you are looking for a great team environment and want to further your childhood education career, we are the place for you!
Responsibilities (Not Inclusive):
- Assist and supervise children during all activities.
- Develop and maintain positive communication with parents.
- Assist and participate in developing classroom activities.
- Implement appropriate behavior management techniques.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with young children.
- Child Development Associate or equivalent preferred; or willingness to obtain CDA
- 18 years or older.
- Negative TB test
Starting at $13.00 per hour (Assistant Teachers)
Please apply to: www.brightoncenter.com/careers
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- FSA Medical & FSA Childcare
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) with up to 6% match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Discount Childcare
Keyword Search Options: Early Childhood Education, Daycare, Childcare, Assistant Teacher, Teacher, classroom
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.